Chronic pain is a complex condition and has impacts across many aspects of a child’s and family’s life. Our therapist will work together with the child and their family to address the biological manifestations of the pain whilst understanding and considering the psychological and social factors.
Some of the pain related conditions we manage include:
– Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
– Functional abdominal pain
– Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
– Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
– Benign Joint Hypermobility Syndrome
– Chronic musculoskeletal pain